Elliott loves to get herself dressed. All her good stuff is hung up in her closet, so mostly if she gets something herself it is play clothes. She can finally get her shirt on all by herself, she used to need a little bit of help. She came in and asked me to help her with her shirt, I told her I bet she could do it herself. To see the smile across her face and how proud she was when she did it was wonderful. We were outside waiting for Daddy to get home when big fat raindrops started falling. She wanted to stay out and play in the rain, I wish I could have joined her but B was working on eating so we had to go inside and watch from the door. She had so much fun being crazy in the rain in her mismatched clothes. Its what being 3 is all about :-)

2 comments:
What cute baby girls... I didn't even know you guys had a blog! I saved you as a favorite so I can check in on you guys. What a beautiful family Chrissy! :)
at 3 I like to get them undressed, babysitting my little niece is LOTS of fun I just love the feeling of pulling down her knickers
Post a Comment