Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Tiny Dancer

E had her first dance recital at Little Gym yesterday. She did such a great job! It was so cute to see her, we have video too, but I am not savvy enough to get it from our video camera to the computer. They had a ballet routine and a tap routine, then they got to take us in the gym and show us what they can do on the bars and the balance beam. We were so glad that Grammy and Papa could come all the way over to watch her!

Here is E with her Best Buddy Elizabeth
Here is part of her fan club. Berkley loved watching the kids dance.


4 comments:

TLEB said...

Elliott - you did such a fantastic job dancing! I really enjoyed watching you and Elizabeth!
~Laura

The Brown's said...

Can't wait to see the video. She is so cute! We are going to start back at Little Gym in Jan. Wasn't too pleased with our other dance lessons. Wish they could take the same class :(

txmomof2 said...

What a beautiful ballerina! And Berkley is a doll in her photos. Love 'em!

The Basshams said...

I love E's little pigtails! I can't wait to see the video :)