I found this sunfower field over by my brothers. E and I went to take some pics in it. I didn't get anything too great, she was also being bossy about where she would stand.
Here are the girls before we went swimming the other day. Elliott and Berkley were playing yesterday and E told B "You are the best little sister a girl could ask for" They are such sweet little friends I hope they always love each other like this. Another funny Elliott quote about what she's going to be when she grows up "An artist.....or a doctor.....or a witch" I love that being a witch is a viable option to her at this point!
Here is B. She learned how to climb onto the furniture. She's pretty good about sitting when I tell her to. I like her pose here, such a little model. If only she'd do this in a pretty setting.....
Here is proof of B the salsa eater.

4 comments:
she doesn't think the salsa is too hot?
E is the boss!! i cant believe B is eating the spicy salsa!! are u sure she isn't mexican?
That pose by Berk is hillarious, love it!
Your girls are so funny! I can't believe that Berkley can handle the hot salsa!!
Post a Comment