Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Part One

Thursday we went to East Texas to celebrate an early Christmas with Nanny, PawPaw, Aunt Brandy, Uncle Greg and the big cousins.  It was a quick trip and I am SO mad at myself for not getting any pictures of all the cousins together.  So we'll have to make do with my papparazzi shots while they are opening gifts.

Dillon and Dakota
 Brittany
 Dustin
 Madison Mae- She has gotten so old?! She just turned 10- seems like yesterday she was Berkley's age.
My sweet girls
 Patton "opening" his very first present at his very first Christmas. He looks impressed doesn't he?
 Poor boy. He hadn't taken a very good nap and was super whiny. Totally grating on our nerves, then we realized he was hot- took his temp and he had 102.1! Needless to say our attitude changed dramatically toward him and he was snuggled and catered to the rest of the evening.  We got him some medicine and he lost the fever but he's still just not quite himself.  Unfortunately since we didn't get back until tonight I didn't get him in to the Dr.  My sister called today to say both her kids have ear infections and Eli has croup! We haven't seen them all week, so I'm really hoping that he isn't totally sick for the rest of our Christmas celebrating.
 He's trying to rally and be excited about his cool new toy. 
The cutest!
 A rare pic of all 3 kids
 E was so excited to get this game. Its super fun!
 Another barbie for our ever growing collection. You never can have too many you know.....
 P got lots of boy toys that are lots of fun to play with.  He's pretty pumped up about them as you can see here
 Nanny made him this adorable penguin hat- now to just be able to keep it on his head.....I always said he was going to wear hats all the time since I couldn't do bows, it hasn't worked out too well for me though.
The crew with Nanny and PawPaw- the choices for this picture were either Berkley with her head turned or her tongue stuck out....nice.'
 Today the girls enjoyed baking some sugar cookies with Nanny- they all made handprints in their cookies and some little mouse cookies.
 Berk loves her new headbands that Nanny made, she thought they would also make nice sleeping masks. I told her how cute she looked and that we'd have to take a picture to show Nanny.  She insisted that I go get the camera right then to take a picture because she wanted to be sure Nanny saw their many uses. Notice Bunny has one on too.
 Last Sunday we went to the square to watch the light show- it is so cool and flashes in time to music. We met Uncle J and Aunt Ray at Matitos for dinner beforehand. Another classic Berkley picture.....
 Patton is mad that his BFF (Daddy) isn't holding him.  I've never been shunned by one of my babies as I have by him.  When Chris is holding him and I try to get him he turns his head and puts his nose in the air like he's too cool for me.  We'll see about that.




3 comments:

jen said...

every candid picture of Chris he just looks so darn happy. you have a beautiful family Chrissy and I love that you never take it for granted for one single second. Merry Christmas!

txmomof2 said...

did you make their adorable outfits? Merry Christmas!

blondie524 said...

I love your hair dark!