Friday, February 27, 2009

Dance

E had a dance recital yesterday. She goes to Little Gym so they just do them at the end of each 12 week session and its in the actual dance room. Nothing too fancy. Grammy, Papa and Daddy all came to watch. I didn't tell her they would be there so she was so surprised! I wish I had a picture of her face when she saw her Grammy and Papa it was priceless. She also squealed when she saw her daddy come to get her out of the car.

She was all smiles before the tap dance started. Looking so adorable.

She got really upset once the dance started. I found out later she didn't want to do the air guitar. I don't blame her.....Here she is waving to Berkley, her biggest fan.B loves to watch her big sister dance. She can't wait to be able to do it herself.Here she is doing a monkey jump. Which I guess is kinda a pre-cartwheelBerkley also enjoyed watching her in the gym.She just did a big jump down from the top bar, she's doing great in gymnastics!Here is B's little buddy. He could not leave her alone. He kept coming over and petting her head, following her around and hugging her it was so cute!E and her friend Elizabeth. They are so cute together!

2 comments:

TLEB said...

So cute! That's so funny about the air guitar...I figured it was either that or just too overwhelming with all those people watching. She looks so cute waving to Berkley!

txmomof2 said...

Love the tutu's--did you make those? Super cute pictures of the girls.