The end!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
The House Finally!
The stars have aligned- my house was clean and I remembered to take pictures. So here they all are
This is when you walk in the front door. The living room/kitchen are straight ahead. Chris's office is on the left and the dining room is halfway down on the right. Chris's office is still a halfway house for lost decorations so not worth seeing yet.
The dining room
This is probably our favorite room. Sorry it is so dark it wasn't a sunny day- I can't wait for ALL the stars to align. The counters are hammered copper.
The eating area
The family room- with E- from above
Our room
The master Bath
Elliott's room. I still don't know what I want to do in here, so the walls are empty for now.
This is the entry to B's room- it is pretty cool, it has a long hallway with a curved wall because the stairs curve into it on the other side.
The end!
The end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Chrissy we had a blast today!!! I always love chatting with you. Your house looks amazing in person!! The girls were so cute together. Thanks for lunch. Love, love, love your new home!
your new house is beautiful chrissy! so happy for you and the family to have more space! i love B's room!!
Hi! My name is Michelle and I am one of Amanda's friends. My daughter is Addie...we like to think of her as Rylee's BFF. :-) I check out your blog from time to time b/c Amanda talks about you often. I also love to see your photos as you are truly gifted at your photography talent. I just had to comment today and tell you how I LOVE your new home!! What gorgeous pictures!! Oh my goodness, it takes my breath away! Congrats! Hope to meet you some day. ~Michelle
I love it :) Where did you find the chairs for in your office or I should say E's office? What a great house - you have done so much work - it's so refreshing to see a Texas style house again - :) miss you! merry Christmas!
Beautiful house - I'm so glad you posted pictures finally! I love the window treatments in your bedroom, they turned out so nice! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment