Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random

Two posts in three days? Can it be true??? I also finished my HUGE pile of laundry thanks to a little help from my favorite boy.

Here are some random pictures from the past few days. I have a few hilarious videos too I need to work on getting uploaded.

Tonight I got a little angry over the constant trail of toys thrown all over the house. After cleaning everything up E was spinning in the playroom. I told her I just couldn't handle the mess that this house is always in. E didn't miss a beat and replied with "yeah, but can you handle this?" referring to her spins. She really wasn't trying to be sassy- just funny. She is like her Dad doesn't matter how mad I am she can always get a laugh with her witty remarks.

Here is Berkley at Jason's Deli the other night. She is in a phase where she HAS to have dress up stuff on all the time. It is a huge battle. One that I choose carefully. She wore her dress up outfit all day. She even wants to wear it to bed. We've drawn the line there and right now she is borrowing a princess nightgown of Elliott's until we get to the store to get her one of her own. The other night Chris said "you sure like to dress up Berkley" she said "yes. makes me feel pretty" Did I mention her talking has exploded?? There have been many funny gems from her lately!
Amanda and Rylee met us there. Rylee and E love each other so much! E takes care of her and Ry thinks she is the best. This is Ry's new face it cracks me up every time!
We got to visit 2 of our great friends this weekend in Houston. It was such a good time! Here are the girls with Cole.
This is E with our other friends little girl Kaylie. They had a great time together and Kaylie is such a sweet girl. As soon as she met me she ran in and asked if she could hug me. How cute is that?
E and B on VDay
E making her Valentines. I just sat her down with her cards and her class list. I can't believe she is big enough to do them all on her own now!!
E really wanted a tool belt. So I punched some holes in some old socks and we tied them around a belt with ribbon. Here she is modeling my creation.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Great Pics! they are so stylish as always too!