We took our first trip to the pumpkin patch. I say first because it looks like we're in for more than one! The girls and I went with some friends and Patton stayed home with Chris. So he still needs to go, and we'd like to go with my sister and the kids. It was so nice to be out with just my big girls for an afternoon. The pumpkin patch is awesome, they give you a small pumpkin and a cup of feed, plus there is a hay ride.
The girls had SO much fun feeding the animals. So much fun that we bought more of the food so they could do it again
I love how the little guys get so excited, they climb up on the bars and stick their little faces through. This guy was a little aggressive, he stole the cup right out of E's hand. He was probably tired of playing around with kids like Berkley- you'll see what she does in a second.
In order to make her food last, she'll take out one tiny pellet at a time and give it to them.
E found out its more fun to put it in your hand and let them eat it that way
The girls with Gracie on the hay ride
I love how sweet they can be to each other. When they want to.
This is literally the best picture I have ever gotten at a pumpkin patch of my kids. Its not that great, but its become a thing to have horrible pumpkin patch pictures of them not cooperating.
My sweet Elliott picking out her little pumpkin. I forgot to take pics of what we did to them. Maybe next month when I blog again ;-)
Berkley and Charlie. These 2 are great buddies. They go to the same preschool and he is our neighbor so we carpool. The conversations they have in the backseat are priceless. One day Berkley was giving him the run down on which prince goes with each princess. He will make a good husband someday because he acted very interested in that information. Yesterday though his mom told me that he told her to go ahead and drop Berkley off because he was done talking to her.
Charlie is the newest groom in Berkley's ever changing lineup. (Sorry Baxter and Daddy- you gotta work to keep this one's heart). She asked Chris if she could marry Charlie, he said sure- when she got big. So she said- OK- I'll ask Miss Sally (Charlies mom). The first time she saw Miss Sally outside she ran over and asked if she could marry him.
So at the pumpkin patch he grabbed her hand and they were walking around together.
Charlie and Berkley were drumming on some rooster metal thing they found. Unfortunately for Berkley it happened to be a wasps home and he didn't like the music. He stung her on the arm- she cried for a few min but took it like a champ for the most part. She went over to the haystacks to sulk. Here she is checking out her sting.
She kept yelling at me that she didn't sit down there to take pictures. She looked so cute I couldn't stop. I kept telling her that I wasn't taking pictures of her I was taking pictures of the pumpkins. She bought it.
















No comments:
Post a Comment