Monday, August 22, 2011

Teeth!

We have had some busy weeks with teeth around here. Patton has been cutting them like crazy and Elliott has had a loose one.  Poor baby has been waiting so long to lose her first tooth! She said she was the only one that never lost one last year in her class. I guess that's what happens when you are the youngest one!

We put her to bed and she came out to tell us she lost her first tooth! I had to run to grab the camera! Chris made fun of me.
 After much oohhhing and ahhhhing about her beautiful little baby tooth Chris helped her wash her mouth out. And made fun of me for taking a picture.
 Look at that cute smile!
 She got this A&M tooth pillow a couple months ago- she's been so excited to use it! Chris is still making fun of me.
 I am going to skip the picture I took of him making fun of me because he looks like a goofball. Isn't that nice of me? Especially since he was making fun of me.

Here she is putting it under her pillow. She was hoping for $100.  We told her those were pretty high hopes. Chris is still making fun of me here too, I'm pretty sure ;)
 We put her to bed and a few minutes later she asked if she could come out to call Grammy.  I didn't hear what they were talking about because Chris was making fun of me.
 She went to bed, then I sat on the couch and shed a few tears about my big baby losing teeth and all the teeth my little baby has gotten recently.  Lucky for me Chris didn't take a picture, like he threatened to.

Here is Patton with his FIVE teeth!
 I had to put this one too- because he just looks so adorable.
 Here's the girl that officially has the most teeth in our house showing off those pearly whites! She is constantly asking me to wiggle her teeth to see if she has any loose ones. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVED this post, so funny! I think you should have posted the picture of Chris, just for making fun of you! You know he will be so happy when you actually finish one of your shutterfly books and you have pics and documentation of her 1st tooth ;)

TLEB said...

How funny Chris was making fun of you - doesn't he know we take pictures of everything - we're the mommies!! :) Love it that she lost her tooth before first grade - what a big girl! And I can't get over that Patton has 5 already!!