Elliott had her first day of school today. She was so excited to get back to school and see all her friends.
I have a post about teeth after this so scroll through after this post :-)
Check out THIS POST to see how much my babies have grown over the last year. Hard to believe the little one on the end wasn't even here yet!
This was her idea- my little photographer girl, she thought I should get one of her walking away waving. I love it. Makes me want to cry though.
I cannot believe how much she has grown up over the last year. She is so smart and thoughtful and kind.
Chris worked from home so he could come with us for the first day. I don't know why we always forget to take pictures of us with her.
After school we had neighborhood kids and our friends Madilyn and Emily Kate over for an Ice Cream party. It was so much fun!
EK and Madilyn- Owen, little Grace and Madison weren't into my picture taking.
Patton enjoyed some ice cream from Ms Rachel.



3 comments:
Tear.....can't believe my little monkey is growing up, LOVE her to pieces!!!!
She is the cutest first grader ever!!
First grade - time is moving so fast!! She looks so cute and ready for school.
Post a Comment